Throwback post 😊 May 2016, we went to Momarco Resort in Tanay, Rizal for a weekend getaway with my husband's friends. It was a short notice trip and since it's just near our area, we decided to go. The place is full of trees, the road going to the resort is a bit rough but they have a parking area and the place is big. They have huge swimming pools that are surrounded by plants and trees plus there's also a man made waterfalls (the water on the falls flows on a specific time and not continuous). It's nice to take some pictures in the place because of the scenery. When you look around you'll see a lot of trees which is very calming (for me it is!). Aside from swimming, they also have a mini zoo with birds, snakes and koi fishes. This is another place to go to that is just near the metro 😊
May 2017, we celebrated Mother's day here in Southwinds Resort in Pansol, Laguna. It was my sister's treat and this is my mother's favorite resort for so many reasons. Oh let me count the ways... 1. The resort is clean. 2. The water is warm. 3. The place is just near, just a few hours away from home. 4. It's on a first come first served basis. So no need to worry about not getting a cabana if you go there early. 5. Sufficient water supply on shower rooms. 6. Cabanas are spacious with your own sink and grilling station, there's also an electrical outlet that you can use for a minimal fee. 7. Huge parking space. 8. Huge swimming pools and kiddie pools are really suitable for kids 9. You can bring your own food with no corkage fee except for liquors. 10. The price is really affordable, less than 100 pesos for the entrance fee and around 900 for the cabana. (check out their FB page for their rates just search for their name). We went there just for a day tour, stay is ...
I love parties and one thing that I enjoy even though I know it's difficult and time consuming is to conceptualize, prepare and style for my children's birthday (I know my styling's sooo simple and ordinary as compared to other DIY moms out there who magically turns a party into a glamorous one as if it's not DIY at all - frustration lol) So for Jennela's 5th birthday we decided to have a Moana themed party. I just bought some green japanese paper, printed out pictures of Moana, flowers, downloaded Moana font and voila! It was definifely windy that day! What I love most is the cake I ordered. My sister's friend creates custom made cakes and definitely affordable! The cake costs P1,000 and with the topper I just added P300 (thanks to Pinterest for the cake inspiration). Free delivery to our house since she's my sister's friend. For more inquiries you can visit their Facebook page, just search for Goodies and bounties For sure I'll contact t...
Comments
Post a Comment