Boracay 2017

This trip all started mid last year (2016) when my cousin was tagging us on facebook for promo fares and thought of going on a trip to Boracay. I initially thought it will not push through but after talking about it, I just slept and when I woke up we were already booked for a January flight and we were not able to get a promo fare lol.

My cousins were also able to book but on a different flight schedule and a different hotel. Months passed then came January. This is actually Jennela's first plane ride while for her Ate Anjela, it's her 3rd time to go to Boracay.
The airplane pictures! This is a must especially for a first timer like Jennela 😊

January 2017, this trip was actually special since it was during my birthday (and our church wedding anniversary), plus of course we were with the whole family. I think we will never get tired to go to this place, it was a relaxing trip, our itinerary is just about eating, sleeping, shopping, swimming and of course taking a lot of pictures.
Some of our beach pictures.. oh please take me back to the beach!

Jennela's already wishing to go back.. maybe soon or maybe to another destination 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tanay, Rizal 2016 - Momarco Resort

Pansol, Laguna 2017 - Southwinds Resort

Moana Themed Party